We thought the AOL-Huffington Post Media Group offices were snazzy, but then we laid eyes on Google's new offices in Tel Aviv and found ourselves humbled. Dramatically. Our offices at 770 Broadway might have nap rooms, a gym and even an art gallery, but that pales in comparison to the floor-to-floor tunnel slides, aquariums, indoor fruit trees and picnic tables found at Google Tel Aviv.
The Google offices boast every kind of design aesthetic you can imagine. Beach? No problem. Edgy and futuristic instead? Done and done. There are even three restaurants (non-kosher, kosher dairy and kosher meat)! The offices at Electra Tower, which Google moved into last year, were designed by Camenzind Evolution in collaboration with Setter Architects and Studio Yaron Tal. The offices span across eight glorious floors and 850,000 square feet. Check it out for yourself in the gallery below.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 1.99% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- You Could Earn 100K Points With This Astonishing Travel Card
- Get Financially Fit with these Credit Cards
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program