If you're like us, you'll be glued to the TV this Super Bowl Sunday with beer in hand and pizza in lap, most likely going hoarse from screaming at the screen at the top of your lungs. But also, if you're like us, you'll be wishing you were doing all this in a giant party pad, watching the Big Game on a huge movie screen in your private theater while hosting the best Super Bowl bash the world has ever seen. We all have dreams.
So let's let our imaginations run wild, shall we? We scoured our listings of homes for sale for the most Super Bowl-worthy places we could find, and we've rounded them up for you here: From luxurious home theaters to gorgeous game rooms -- and some great home bars to keep the beers flowing all day. Below are seven of the best houses for hosting a Super Bowl party that are on the market now.
Super Bowl Spotlight on New Orleans' Post-Katrina Promise
Joe Montana's Former San Francisco Condo
Texans Linebacker Puts Home Up for Sale
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Cards With Massive Sign Up Bonuses (Get $200 Fast)
- The Fastest Way to Pay off $10,000 in Credit Card Debt
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until 2023
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program