If you're like us, you'll be glued to the TV this Super Bowl Sunday with beer in hand and pizza in lap, most likely going hoarse from screaming at the screen at the top of your lungs. But also, if you're like us, you'll be wishing you were doing all this in a giant party pad, watching the Big Game on a huge movie screen in your private theater while hosting the best Super Bowl bash the world has ever seen. We all have dreams.
So let's let our imaginations run wild, shall we? We scoured our listings of homes for sale for the most Super Bowl-worthy places we could find, and we've rounded them up for you here: From luxurious home theaters to gorgeous game rooms -- and some great home bars to keep the beers flowing all day. Below are seven of the best houses for hosting a Super Bowl party that are on the market now.
Super Bowl Spotlight on New Orleans' Post-Katrina Promise
Joe Montana's Former San Francisco Condo
Texans Linebacker Puts Home Up for Sale
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Home Equity Surges: Compare Home Equity Loans
- Age 62+? Take this Quiz to Qualify for a Home Equity Conversion
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps New Home Buyers Qualify to Buy
- 5 Best Cash Back Credit Cards For 2022
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- 3 Cards That Can Help You Take Your Dream Vacation
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold