Please raise your glasses for a toast to @PlatProperties, without whom we'd never know that anything more than a closet exists in New York City -- leastwise this stunning, spacious loft in Lower Manhattan. It's definitely deserving of the crown as this week's #housepornthurs winner! The battle for the title was a classic East Coast/West Coast rivalry, with the NYC loft trumping this Beverly Hills penthouse in our weekly Facebook contest. If you're representing California, you need to bring it harder next time!
"Few things in New York are as special as open space, making this five-bedroom TriBeCa apartment a rare and beautiful find," the listing for the NYC loft says. (Trust us, we know.) From a private elevator entrance, you'll walk into an expansive foyer that opens into the 4,000-square-foot loft with high ceilings and light wood floors. Arched windows will bathe you in sunlight as you take in the spacious living room with a library and room for a dining area. The place has five bedrooms (each with three closets!). But the best -- of course -- is the master bedroom with his-and-her walk-in dressing areas that lead to a luxurious marble bathroom. The loft is going for $7.995 million, but we'd hustle all day and all night to snag this fabulous pad.
Arie Abadi and Cyrus Eyn of Platinum Properties have the listing.
Find more homes for sale in New York, N.Y., or search listings in your area.
The#housepornthurs contest is a weekly Twitter conversation hosted by @aolrealestate. Tweet listings every Thursday to AOL Real Estate with the hashtag #housepornthurs for a chance to have one of your submissions featured as a House of the Day the following week.
See more Houses of the Day on AOL Real Estate.
Got a tip for House of the Day? Know of an exceptional or unusual property currently listed for sale? Please email email@example.com with your suggestions and be sure to include links to listing details and photos. (Due to the volume of response, we unfortunately are unable to reply to each submission.)
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find foreclosures in your area.
Find homes for rent in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Home Equity Surges: Compare Home Equity Loans
- Age 62+? Take this Quiz to Qualify for a Home Equity Conversion
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps New Home Buyers Qualify to Buy
- 5 Best Cash Back Credit Cards For 2022
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- 3 Cards That Can Help You Take Your Dream Vacation
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold