Please raise your glasses for a toast to @PlatProperties, without whom we'd never know that anything more than a closet exists in New York City -- leastwise this stunning, spacious loft in Lower Manhattan. It's definitely deserving of the crown as this week's #housepornthurs winner! The battle for the title was a classic East Coast/West Coast rivalry, with the NYC loft trumping this Beverly Hills penthouse in our weekly Facebook contest. If you're representing California, you need to bring it harder next time!
"Few things in New York are as special as open space, making this five-bedroom TriBeCa apartment a rare and beautiful find," the listing for the NYC loft says. (Trust us, we know.) From a private elevator entrance, you'll walk into an expansive foyer that opens into the 4,000-square-foot loft with high ceilings and light wood floors. Arched windows will bathe you in sunlight as you take in the spacious living room with a library and room for a dining area. The place has five bedrooms (each with three closets!). But the best -- of course -- is the master bedroom with his-and-her walk-in dressing areas that lead to a luxurious marble bathroom. The loft is going for $7.995 million, but we'd hustle all day and all night to snag this fabulous pad.
Arie Abadi and Cyrus Eyn of Platinum Properties have the listing.
Find more homes for sale in New York, N.Y., or search listings in your area.
The#housepornthurs contest is a weekly Twitter conversation hosted by @aolrealestate. Tweet listings every Thursday to AOL Real Estate with the hashtag #housepornthurs for a chance to have one of your submissions featured as a House of the Day the following week.
See more Houses of the Day on AOL Real Estate.
Got a tip for House of the Day? Know of an exceptional or unusual property currently listed for sale? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions and be sure to include links to listing details and photos. (Due to the volume of response, we unfortunately are unable to reply to each submission.)
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find foreclosures in your area.
Find homes for rent in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program