Turnacle Cheats And Tips
- Circles can be rotated in 90 degree increments. Note that a filled semi-circle of one color can be used to match up with up to three other color segments.
- Solving problems in the Puzzle mode is a little bit different to solving them in the Classic mode. If there's no circle next to the one you're working on, that's great as you don't have to worry about a color-match on that side. But you do need to complete the level within a certain number of moves.
- In Puzzle mode, try looking for colors that don't occur very often within each puzzle. This is a big clue that you need to work on drawing these particular color matches together before fleshing out the rest of the solution.
- You can take as many turns as you like to arrive at a solution in Puzzle mode, but you won't get a high score for doing so. Make use of the Undo function to trace your way back through the puzzle, and then repeat your work more accurately.
- To set a new high score on a Puzzle challenge, you need to complete it within a certain number of moves - this is listed at the bottom of the screen.
- Do start out with the beginner puzzles in classic mode, as this will teach you the core strategies required to tackle even the hardest of challenges.
- If a entire semi-circle is one color, take a look at all of the surrounding circles. If two or more of them have sections that are the same color as the semi-circle, that's a clue that you should bring those align those portions together.
- When you find yourself at a dead end, don't be afraid to back-track your work and try a different approach. Very often you can solve a puzzle by simply shifting the majority of the circles 90 degrees in the same direction!
- You should always begin a puzzle with a process of elimination. If a circle stands out because it can only be position in one way to match all adjacent circles, start there and then work backwards.
Read our review of Turnacle