While discussion heats up over what exactly constitutes "middle class" in New York City, there sure ain't any confusion over what constitutes "wealthy." We're pretty darn sure, for example, that anyone who plans to live in this $75 million New York City apartment at Trump Place is filthy smokin' rich. (And we're pretty darn sure that's not us.)
The positively cavernous, 11,000-square-foot home was created by combining six units into one, naturally. The glittering, sun-drenched space boasts Italian marble floors, Creston technology, Baccarat chandeliers and ebony walls. There are spectacular views over the Hudson River and Riverside Park at almost every turn. Oh, and a jellyfish tank, safe rooms and a sushi bar, in case we plebians weren't jealous enough.
OK, so most of us will never call this place home. But that doesn't mean we're not going to drool over it anyway! Thanks to our pals at Curbed for the tip! Michael Gavin of Trump International Realty has the listing.
Find more over-the-top features in homes for sale in New York, N.Y., or search listings in your area.
See more Houses of the Day on AOL Real Estate.
Got a tip for House of the Day? Know of an exceptional or unusual property currently listed for sale? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions and be sure to include links to listing details and photos. (Due to the volume of response, we unfortunately are unable to reply to each submission.)
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find foreclosures in your area.
Find homes for rent in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap