Banana Kong Cheats and Tips
- The gorilla can bust through spider webs and barrels. Anything else results in instant death.
- Tap once to jump. Press and hold the screen to glide. It's a great way to avoid piranha-infested waters.
- Collect bananas to fill the power meter. Once full, swipe to the right to perform a power dash. This super move sends the gorilla through objects, including stone and airplane wreckage.
- You can only enter the cave with a power dash. Look for a boarded up cave entrance.
- Hitch rides on animals and make use of their signature abilities. The Toucan, for example, can fly, while the Boar smashes through everything.
- Running through barrels, spider webs and bats slow the gorilla down.
- Bananas also function as the game's virtual currency. Spend them at the shop.
- Visit the shop to upgrade animals, the glide ability and to unlock special Rainbow bananas. Then purchase 1-ups, the option to bounce on water and other useful things.
- Use objects in the environment to your advantage. Bounce off flowers and swing on vines.
- Banana Kong features randomly generated levels, so don't expect to see the same game twice.
- Buy more bananas: 2,500 ($0.99), 7,500 ($1.99), 15,000 ($2.99), 50,000 ($7.99)
- Earn free bananas by completing different tasks, like signing up for Tapjoy, or emails from Target
Banana Kong Review