A clink of the glass to @discovercrc and @PronghornClub for proving that the great state of Oregon has some serious real estate chops. They're our crowned champions of this week's #housepornthurs contest, submitting this astounding contemporary gem in Bend, Ore. (We'd also like to give a shout-out to runner-up @PartnersTrust for giving it a good shot with this beautiful Bel Air estate. Better luck next time!)
The wonderful Oregon home -- "an architectural marvel," as the listing calls it -- is completely custom-made. Its exposed timber frame makes it look like a grand lodge regally rising above the mountainside treetops. Sprawling across 5,280 square feet, the home has three bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and a three-car garage.
Our favorite part of the home is the gorgeous stone fireplace, a centerpiece of the home. Grab your family or a group of friends and cozy up. This is the sweetest home, sweet home. Pronghorn Residential has the listing.
Find other homes for sale in Bend, Ore., or search listings in your area.
The#housepornthurs contest is a weekly Twitter conversation hosted by @aolrealestate. Tweet listings every Thursday to AOL Real Estate with the hashtag #housepornthurs for a chance to have one of your submissions featured as a House of the Day the following week.
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.99% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap