By Matt Ferguson, CEO of CareerBuilder
CareerBuilder's first annual global job forecast looks at hiring plans and financial positions of employers in the 10 largest world economies. When it comes to areas of job growth, the U.S. will focus hiring on sales, information technology and customer service positions, while China's attention will be on sales, research and development, and production.
From a fiscal perspective, India, Brazil and China have the highest number of employers in a better financial position than one year ago, while France, Japan and Italy report the lowest numbers. The overall hiring picture is improving, but companies will remain watchful as they navigate headwinds and maneuver through somewhat precarious economic terrain.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Home Equity Surges: Compare Home Equity Loans
- Age 62+? Take this Quiz to Qualify for a Home Equity Conversion
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps New Home Buyers Qualify to Buy
- 5 Best Cash Back Credit Cards For 2022
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- 3 Cards That Can Help You Take Your Dream Vacation
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold