After the president's reelection, a Las Vegas company laid off 22 employees, claiming it couldn't bear the burden of Obama's health care law. A Cedar City, Utah, employer also laid off two workers because of the law, and the boss claims that he chose the unfortunate souls because they voted for the guy responsible for it.
The Salt Lake Tribune published a story on Wednesday about a Vernal City smoothie bar, called I Love Drilling, that charges liberals more for a drink. Terry Lee, owner of Terry Lee Forensics, applauded the decision in the comment section:
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.89% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2023
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap