By Alan Brady
When we graduate college, we hope that the job fairy will give us a high-paying job at a great company-the day after we get our loan-financed diplomas, no less.
Unfortunately, what usually happens is that we find ourselves sitting in our parents' basements, lamenting the cruelty of fate and resigning ourselves to a part-time job as a barista while we hope for the economy to return to its fabled 1990s state. You know, that time when six-figure jobs fell into the laps of even the most liberal of liberal arts majors-right?
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap