Nestled into Kukuiula, a private beach club on the Hawaiian Island of Kauai, this luxury cottage offers sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean that stretch beyond its palm-tree-dotted lawn. Listed at $3.995 million, it's this week's #housepornthurs champ, submitted by @discovercrc. (A tip of the hat to @PartnersTrust for contributing this week's runner-up.)
The "plantation-style" home is 3,623 square feet, with four bedrooms, four bathrooms, a great room, a media room and a guesthouse. The home's many windows and doors flood the home with natural light.
We'd say the pool is the home's biggest head-turner -- viewable from the porch and surrounded by stone pavers and exquisite landscaping. The home also comes with an ensemble of designer furniture.
Kukuiula has the listing.
Click on the images below to view more homes for sale in Hawaii.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 1.99% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- You Could Earn 100K Points With This Astonishing Travel Card
- Get Financially Fit with these Credit Cards
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program