Nestled into Kukuiula, a private beach club on the Hawaiian Island of Kauai, this luxury cottage offers sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean that stretch beyond its palm-tree-dotted lawn. Listed at $3.995 million, it's this week's #housepornthurs champ, submitted by @discovercrc. (A tip of the hat to @PartnersTrust for contributing this week's runner-up.)
The "plantation-style" home is 3,623 square feet, with four bedrooms, four bathrooms, a great room, a media room and a guesthouse. The home's many windows and doors flood the home with natural light.
We'd say the pool is the home's biggest head-turner -- viewable from the porch and surrounded by stone pavers and exquisite landscaping. The home also comes with an ensemble of designer furniture.
Kukuiula has the listing.
Click on the images below to view more homes for sale in Hawaii.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold