There are hilariously weird listings. There are overtly deceptive listings. Then there are just plain confusing listings.
Take this recent Craigslist ad for a three-bedroom apartment in the hip Williamsburg neighborhood in the New York City borough of Brooklyn. Its title reads, in bold: "TERRIFYING PLACE SO RELAXING." We're not entirely sure what the owner was trying to convey with that description. Clearly, there's an enormous difference between "terrifying" and "relaxing." (We'd say it's an either/or situation.) We'll leave you to draw your own conclusion.
Thanks to our pals at Curbed for tipping us to this very odd listing fail. (And make sure to check out even more listing fails.)
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find homes for rent in your area.
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program