By Vickie Elmer
If your boss is like most managers, she's probably too busy managing meetings and deadlines and corporate goals to give much thought to your value to the company.
So, you could make it easy for her to give you a substantial raise by preparing a short memo on your value, and how that could show up in your paycheck. Some managers may respond better if you do this in a one-on-one or conversation first, so you get their blessing to make a case for a large bonus or raise.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- Refi rates at 2.02% APR. Do you qualify?
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for December 2021
- Shop Now, Pay Interest Later With These Top Cards
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap