One thing we learned in 2012? Some people have no idea how to create home listings properly.
We've seen some of the most disgusting listing photos this year, from bloody bathtubs to frying pans with rotting food still in them. And why would these photos be included in a home listing in the first place? Beats us. We're just the messengers.
We've also seen funny listing photos, scary ones and just plain bad ones. Click through the gallery below to see our best of the worst in real estate listing photos this year. (Hope you're not eating right now.)
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap