This year we launched #housepornthurs in order to leverage the Twittersphere to discover some of the country's finest listings. To participate in the weekly Twitter conversation, you just tweet a listing with #housepornthurs on a (surprise!) Thursday.
After reviewing the submissions, we select two finalists and then put them to a vote on our Facebook page the following Wednesday. Then we feature whichever submission gets the most likes as our House of the Day the next day -- on #housepornthurs!
We're proud to say the social media campaign was a smashing hit (in our humble, totally unbiased opinion) with Realtors and brokerages from all over tweeting a vast array of jaw-dropping listings.
Have a look at some of 2012's best #housepornthurs winners.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program