This year we launched #housepornthurs in order to leverage the Twittersphere to discover some of the country's finest listings. To participate in the weekly Twitter conversation, you just tweet a listing with #housepornthurs on a (surprise!) Thursday.
After reviewing the submissions, we select two finalists and then put them to a vote on our Facebook page the following Wednesday. Then we feature whichever submission gets the most likes as our House of the Day the next day -- on #housepornthurs!
We're proud to say the social media campaign was a smashing hit (in our humble, totally unbiased opinion) with Realtors and brokerages from all over tweeting a vast array of jaw-dropping listings.
Have a look at some of 2012's best #housepornthurs winners.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Home Equity Surges: Compare Home Equity Loans
- Age 62+? Take this Quiz to Qualify for a Home Equity Conversion
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps New Home Buyers Qualify to Buy
- 5 Best Cash Back Credit Cards For 2022
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- 3 Cards That Can Help You Take Your Dream Vacation
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold