Every year, it seems, architects start a new race to see who can create the wildest building in the world. And 2012 was no different.
This year, we saw everything from dancing buildings to bow-tie structures and wacky "forests" of jagged condos. Our friends at Curbed wrapped up the wildest buildings from starchitects across the world to hit the architecture scene in 2012, and they are definitely some of the strangest we've ever seen. (Or are they?) Click through the gallery below to see what we mean.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Home Equity Surges: Compare Home Equity Loans
- Age 62+? Take this Quiz to Qualify for a Home Equity Conversion
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps New Home Buyers Qualify to Buy
- 5 Best Cash Back Credit Cards For 2022
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- 3 Cards That Can Help You Take Your Dream Vacation
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold