By Julie Zeveloff
The high end of the luxury real estate market had a great 2012, with real estate records being broken from coast to coast.
We combed back through our archives to find the biggest residential real estate transactions reported in the past 12 months.
Buyers on our list include tech CEOs, finance moguls, and celebrities.
Read more on Business Insider:
The Fed Has Removed $425 Billion Worth Of Interest Income From The Economy
FORGET THE DEFICIT: Here's The Real Reason Liberals Want To Hike Taxes On The Rich
10 Ways Students Can Travel For Free
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.0% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Earn Unlimited 1.5x Miles for Every Dollar Spent on All Purchases
- $200 Sign Up Bonus to Start the Summer
- These 5 Cards Are No Risk, All Reward. Save today!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program