By Robert Half International
It's expensive for companies to fly candidates in for in-person interviews, so more companies are conducting video interviews using Skype and similar technology. Internet-based videoconferencing tools allow employers to reach out to candidates virtually anywhere in the world easily and cost-effectively.
According to a recent Robert Half survey, 63 percent of human-resources managers said their company often conducts interviews via video. This is up from just 14 percent one year ago. In addition, 13 percent of respondents said they think their organization will use video more frequently to meet with job seekers in the next three years.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.0% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Earn Unlimited 1.5x Miles for Every Dollar Spent on All Purchases
- $200 Sign Up Bonus to Start the Summer
- These 5 Cards Are No Risk, All Reward. Save today!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program