Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades (BBT, CENT, C, GTAT, HBI, MDVN, ONXX, PNRA, RF, SD, SWHC, USB, WFC)
These are some of the top analyst upgrades, downgrades and initiations seen in Wall St. research calls this Wednesday.
BB&T Corp. (NYSE: BBT) cut to Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Central Garden & Pet Co. (NASDAQ: CENT) named as Bear of the Day at Zacks.
Citigroup Inc. (NYSE: C) raised to Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
GT Advanced Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: GTAT) cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Hanesbrands Inc. (NYSE: HBI) named as Bear of the Day at Zacks.
Medivation Inc. (NASDAQ: MDVN) started as Neutral at UBS.
Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: ONXX) started at Buy at UBS.
Panera Bread Co. (NASDAQ: PNRA) raised to Outperform at Wedbush.
Regions Financial Corp. (NYSE: RF) raised Overweight at Morgan Stanley
SandRidge Energy Inc. (NYSE: SD) cut to Neutral at Citigroup.
Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: SWHC) cut to Neutral at Cowen.
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) cut to Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
Wells Fargo & Co. (NYSE: WFC) cut to Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
Here are some other outside (and internal) outlook pieces for the end of 2012 and 2013:
- Imagine this … Coal could be a top performer in 2013 after two really bad years.
- Fortune's Top 10 Stocks to Buy for 2013
- BofA's 10 Defensive and Yield Stock Picks for 2013
- The Big Gold Trade: 2013 Pairing Gold Versus Miners
- S&P 500 Upside Targets for 2013, from everyone
- Our own Alternative Energy and Cleantech Outlook for 2013
JON C. OGG
Filed under: 24/7 Wall St. Wire, Analyst Calls Tagged: BBT, C, CENT, GTAT, HBI, MDVN, ONXX, PNRA, RF, SD, SWHC, USB, WFC