It's hard being beautiful. Luckily, for the next owner of this home, you won't have to go very far to get yourself all gussied up. It's just a walk down the hallway -- to the home's own freakin' hair and nail salon!
Atlanta's priciest listing -- up for grabs for $19.9 million -- is for the vainest of them all. It's a 27,000-square-foot monster that, besides the in-house beauty boutique, has 16 fireplaces (talk about a fire hazard!); seven kitchens; 15 bathrooms; nine bedrooms; two gyms; a "wellness center"; a giant theater; and a courtyard pool (pictured above).
Who on earth needs all of this? (We do!)
You might also get a kick out of the home's heavy history in TV and film: It was Bill Murray's home in "Zombieland," appeared in the recent movie, "The Three Stooges," and has been on MTV's "Teen Cribs" and HGTV's "Million Dollar Rooms." Of course, the mansion is a heavyweight in real life, too: It's the home of Lee Najjar, reality TV star Kim Zolciak's former lover -- known as "Big Poppa" on "Real Housewives of Atlanta."
(Hmmm, it seems like there's a lot of "Housewives" homes on the market these days, like this one and this one.)
Find more homes for sale in Atlanta, or search listings in your area.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 1.99% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- You Could Earn 100K Points With This Astonishing Travel Card
- Get Financially Fit with these Credit Cards
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program