Most workers have had times in their careers when they felt they weren't being treated fairly by their employer.
But the question remains: Is it illegal, and if so, what can I do about it?
As part of AOL Jobs' web video series, "Lunchtime Live," employment lawyer and AOL Jobs blogger Donna Ballman fielded readers' questions on a host of subjects, including whether employers have to accommodate disabled workers and if they're allowed to discriminate against workers with felony arrests.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Home Equity Surges: Compare Home Equity Loans
- Age 62+? Take this Quiz to Qualify for a Home Equity Conversion
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps New Home Buyers Qualify to Buy
- 5 Best Cash Back Credit Cards For 2022
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- 3 Cards That Can Help You Take Your Dream Vacation
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold