The pizza moguls of America have been on President Obama's case as of late. First Papa John's CEO declared that prices at his restaurant chain would rise under the weight of Obamacare. Then on Friday the founder of Domino's Pizza filed a lawsuit against the federal government, claiming -- like over 40 other lawsuits -- that the mandatory free contraception coverage in the health care law violates religious freedom.
Thomas Monaghan, the 75-year-old founder of Domino's Pizza and a devout Catholic, is suing three government agencies and their directors, alleging that the birth control provision in the Affordable Care Act "force[s] individuals to violate their deepest held religious beliefs," the lawsuit states.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program