By Kelly Gurnett
You've really done it this time.
You blew the deadline on THE big project. You sent an email to the wrong person (the absolute worst person, actually) thanks to address auto-fill. You messed up the numbers on the end-of-year spreadsheet that goes directly to corporate.
If you've ever made a mistake like this-the kind that has visions of pink slips flashing before your eyes-you know what happens the instant you realize what you've done: complete and utter paralyzing panic.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program