This state-of-the-art mountain home takes full advantage of its scenic surroundings with features that enable visitors to experience the rustic, forested environs near Lake Tahoe. Sprawling 6,552 square feet, the home is surrounded by 2.8 acres of prime real estate in Truckee, Calif., just 20 minutes from the popular vacation region of Lake Tahoe.
Submitted by Castillo & Ruig Comm for #housepornthurs, the $5.975 million home has manicured courtyard with a fire pit and spa that leads into the home through movable glass walls. Second-floor decks span the rear of the home, offering panoramas of pine-blanketed Lookout Mountain, Carson Range and Martis Valley. The interior has an open-floor plan and generous great room, and offers amenities such as a a hydrotherapy tub, recreation room with full bar and 1,000-bottle wine cellar.
The five-bedroom, five-bathroom residence in the vacation community of "Martis Camp" also integrates cutting-edge technology: From an iPad, you can control the home's security cameras, lights, window shades and air conditioning.
Martis Camp has the listing.
Click through the images below to see more homes for sale in Martis Camp, Calif.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Home Equity Surges: Compare Home Equity Loans
- Age 62+? Take this Quiz to Qualify for a Home Equity Conversion
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps New Home Buyers Qualify to Buy
- 5 Best Cash Back Credit Cards For 2022
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- 3 Cards That Can Help You Take Your Dream Vacation
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold