This state-of-the-art mountain home takes full advantage of its scenic surroundings with features that enable visitors to experience the rustic, forested environs near Lake Tahoe. Sprawling 6,552 square feet, the home is surrounded by 2.8 acres of prime real estate in Truckee, Calif., just 20 minutes from the popular vacation region of Lake Tahoe.
Submitted by Castillo & Ruig Comm for #housepornthurs, the $5.975 million home has manicured courtyard with a fire pit and spa that leads into the home through movable glass walls. Second-floor decks span the rear of the home, offering panoramas of pine-blanketed Lookout Mountain, Carson Range and Martis Valley. The interior has an open-floor plan and generous great room, and offers amenities such as a a hydrotherapy tub, recreation room with full bar and 1,000-bottle wine cellar.
The five-bedroom, five-bathroom residence in the vacation community of "Martis Camp" also integrates cutting-edge technology: From an iPad, you can control the home's security cameras, lights, window shades and air conditioning.
Martis Camp has the listing.
Click through the images below to see more homes for sale in Martis Camp, Calif.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Cards With Massive Sign Up Bonuses (Get $200 Fast)
- The Fastest Way to Pay off $10,000 in Credit Card Debt
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until 2023
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program