JP Morgan's (JPM) US equity strategy team led by Tom Lee just published their 2013 forecast for the stock market.
Each time they publish their outlook, they also offer their list of stocks to avoid.
Last year, their list had four stocks. This year the list consists of just one stock: First Solar (FSLR).
JP Morgan analyst Christopher Blansett has an "Underweight" rating on the beleagured solar panel stock with a $14 price target, which means the firm expects the stock price to fall by more than half.
"We see the issues currently plaguing the Solar PV industry-significant overcapacity and declining demand in Europe, which historically has been the largest market-continuing in 2013," wrote Blansett.
"Unless there is a significant increase in North American natural gas pricing, which seems unlikely given continued productivity improvements of shale-based wells, solar PV stocks are likely to remain out of favor with investors in 2013."
So, you've been warned.
More from Business Insider
Here's the New Jeff Gundlach Trade
Goldman's Entire Economic and Market Outlook in 2 Tiny Tables
Here's Where the Stock Market Is Heading in 2013
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021