After a successful Halloween update filled with zombies and enough candy to last Homer... well, at least a few days, EA has once again updated the Simpsons: Tapped Out, but this time, the world is covered in snow, rather than spiderwebs. That's right, Christmas has come to Springfield via a new free update that sees players being given a chance to collect Santa Coins and decorate their homes for the season.
This update introduces new characters and tasks to the game for characters like Barney and even Santa's Little Helper. Players will be able to blast Sideshow Mel from a cannon, and dress Homer up as Santa as he's forced to listen to the wishes of the town's children. A free Holiday Tree can be placed at the beginning of this event, and by completing the game's Christmas quests and tasks, players will earn more abilities, like being able to decorate the town's homes with lights.
While all of these events are pretty exciting, you might need to rush to actually finish them off, as the Christmas update will expire from the game on January 3. Good luck completing and collecting everything in time!
Click here to download the Simpsons: Tapped Out on iTunes >
What do you think of this Christmas update in the Simpsons: Tapped Out? Let us know in the comments!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Step up your sneaker game with these cool kicks on sale at the Nord…
- From Barefoot Dreams to Alo, these are the best loungewear deals at th…
- Mom shares emotional video for women worried about putting on swimsuit…
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card