By Doug Arms
Finding the right job is never easy, and a recession that has caused employers to be gun-shy on hiring has made it even harder. So it's easy to understand how it might be tempting to jump at an offer for a job that seems to meet your requirements: full-time with a salary.
Yet it's important to take the time to think carefully about whether the job is really the right fit for you in terms of professional and financial goals. Whether you're unemployed or looking to switch jobs, making a move without asking the right questions could be a big problem.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program