While CityVille 2 may still be the new kid on the block, Zynga has already launched a subscription service within the game for players that really wish to make progress fast. This VIP Club is also know as the "Order of the Eternal Flame," and it costs $4.99 USD a month to access. All players are entitled to a seven day free trial of this event as well.
The CityVille 2 VIP Club offers players a +5 point bonus to their energy bar for as long as they're an active subscriber, as well as providing them with 50% more energy with every battery purchase they make into the future. That is, if a player were to purchase a battery worth 30 points, they would receive 45 points instead for the same price. Each month, subscribers receive a 30 energy gift just for being a VIP, and they'll also have access to an exclusive "Secret Society" building that's only available for subscribers. Finally, VIPs that visit other VIPs will receive even more free energy when playing.
Again, this feature is available for a seven day period for free to all players, but after that, the subscription price kicks in at $4.99 a month (plus tax). If you're interested in learning more or signing up to be a subscriber yourself, you can learn more by heading into the game's store and looking under the "Specials" tab.
Play CityVille 2 on Facebook now >
Will you become a CityVille 2 subscriber? If not, what sorts of prizes would need to be added to the package to make you become one? Sound off in the comments!
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Loving the plush purse trend? Shop 5 styles for under $20 at Amazon
- Don’t miss your chance to score a pair of Reebok’s cult-favorite Club …
- TikToker shares a cool science experiment for kids that you can do in …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!