This was a relatively calm Black Friday for Walmart, in terms of bodily injuries -- just an alleged gunfight over a parking space, and a drunk driver. But the worst incident reportedly occurred two days later, in the early hours of the morning, when Walmart workers tackled a shoplifting suspect who then died.
At 1:30 a.m. on Sunday a middle-aged man allegedly tried to steal two DVD players from a Walmart in Lithonia, Ga., according to a police report obtained by ABC affiliate WSB-TV in Atlanta. Three employees at the store restrained the man in the parking lot, and when the police arrived they found him unresponsive and bleeding from the nose and mouth. He was pronounced dead at the DeKalb Medical-Hillandale Hospital.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Cards With Massive Sign Up Bonuses (Get $200 Fast)
- The Fastest Way to Pay off $10,000 in Credit Card Debt
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until 2023
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program