By Melissa Stanger and Vivian Giang
It's inevitable to have a bad day at work every once in a while, but how you choose to handle that stress can greatly affect the future of your career.
We rounded up the most horrifying tales of bad behavior in the workplace and found the most egregious, appalling employee acts that were reported in the past 12 months.
From retail to government to corporate executives, the employees on this list lied, cheated, urinated on doors, contaminated other people's food, hired prostitutes while on the job, and much worse.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap