Maybe Madonna's stalker had something to do with the move? Although Robert Linhart faces up to a year in jail after resisting arrest outside Madonna's New York City property in 2010, the singer has decided to put her Central Park West duplex (where the incident took place) up for sale at $23.5 million.
According to The Daily Mail, the duplex is 6,000 square feet and includes eight bathrooms, five wood-burning fireplaces, a library, a marble master bedroom, a claw-foot tub and balconies overlooking Central Park. (Story continues after the gallery.)
The duplex is near West 64th Street, and is located on the fifth and sixth floors of the Harperley Hall building. It's reportedly listed by Arabella Buckworth of Brown Harris Stevens and Adam Modlin of The Modlin Group real estate site.
Don't worry, Madge can still stay in NYC easily -- she also owns a triple-wide townhouse on the Upper East Side, which she bought in 2009 for $32.5 million.
It seems like Madonna is trying to downsize some of her real estate ventures this year. Just this past March, she put her Beverly Hills mansion up for sale.
The New York Post reports that Madonna is currently renting a home in the Hamptons while looking for a home there.
See more on AOL Music:
One Direction, 'Take Me Home': Album Hits No. 1
Rihanna, 'Diamonds': Singer's Song Breaks Billboard Records
Amber Riley Weight Struggles: 'Glee' Star Breaks Down
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program