Maybe Madonna's stalker had something to do with the move? Although Robert Linhart faces up to a year in jail after resisting arrest outside Madonna's New York City property in 2010, the singer has decided to put her Central Park West duplex (where the incident took place) up for sale at $23.5 million.
According to The Daily Mail, the duplex is 6,000 square feet and includes eight bathrooms, five wood-burning fireplaces, a library, a marble master bedroom, a claw-foot tub and balconies overlooking Central Park. (Story continues after the gallery.)
The duplex is near West 64th Street, and is located on the fifth and sixth floors of the Harperley Hall building. It's reportedly listed by Arabella Buckworth of Brown Harris Stevens and Adam Modlin of The Modlin Group real estate site.
Don't worry, Madge can still stay in NYC easily -- she also owns a triple-wide townhouse on the Upper East Side, which she bought in 2009 for $32.5 million.
It seems like Madonna is trying to downsize some of her real estate ventures this year. Just this past March, she put her Beverly Hills mansion up for sale.
The New York Post reports that Madonna is currently renting a home in the Hamptons while looking for a home there.
See more on AOL Music:
One Direction, 'Take Me Home': Album Hits No. 1
Rihanna, 'Diamonds': Singer's Song Breaks Billboard Records
Amber Riley Weight Struggles: 'Glee' Star Breaks Down
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Home Equity Surges: Compare Home Equity Loans
- Age 62+? Take this Quiz to Qualify for a Home Equity Conversion
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps New Home Buyers Qualify to Buy
- 5 Best Cash Back Credit Cards For 2022
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- 3 Cards That Can Help You Take Your Dream Vacation
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold