By Erin Fuchs
New York state's attorney general said today that 19 people had been indicted for allegedly participating in a massive money laundering and prostitution ring.
Prosecutors say defendants laundered money from prostitution, sex trafficking and drug sales through the small-business ad company Somad Advertising.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Home Equity Surges: Compare Home Equity Loans
- Age 62+? Take this Quiz to Qualify for a Home Equity Conversion
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps New Home Buyers Qualify to Buy
- 5 Best Cash Back Credit Cards For 2022
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- 3 Cards That Can Help You Take Your Dream Vacation
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold