As Zynga continues to promote CityVille 2 across its many Facebook games, Bubble Safari players are being encouraged to try their hand at city-building via a new cross-promotion that will reward players for reaching Level 10 in Zynga's newest Facebook sequel.
Unlike previous promotions, there's no indication here as to the waves in which this promotion's prizes will be rewarded, but we do know that upon reaching Level 10 in CityVille 2, Bubble Safari players will have received a total amount of 7,500 coins, and temporary access to the game's Extended Aim boost (that lets you see where you bubbles are going to land). If anything, it's likely that these coins will be given away at lower levels, with the rest not being fully available until Level 10 itself.
Reaching Level 10 will likely take you a few days of dedicated play, but remember that you'll only need to reach Level 10 once to receive rewards across other Zynga games as well, like FarmVille and Pioneer Trail. If you're looking for some quick tips to get ahead, make sure to check out our CityVille 2 Cheats & Tips Guide and remember to add yourself to our Add Me page to make new friends that will help you make progress fast. Good luck!
Play Bubble Safari on Zynga.com now >
Play CityVille 2 on Facebook now >
What do you think of these prizes in the Bubble Safari / CityVille 2 cross-promotion? Will you play CityVille 2 just to earn them? Sound off in the comments!
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- People can’t get over how comfy these $40 sneakers are: ‘It feels l…
- Easy and inexpensive dinner ideas under $25
- Make your own hoodie out of a quilt
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021