When it comes to money, there's really no such thing as normal.
RELATED: How Real Women Got Out of Debt
There's only what's right for you. After all, we're the people who think buying bottles of water is a travesty and look forward to $0 days.
What we can tell you, though, is what other people are doing, so you can gauge "normal" for yourself. Through a nationwide survey conducted by LearnVest and Chase Blueprint, we surveyed over 1,300 respondents (men and women) to learn what the average person saves, spends and invests.
So go ahead and take a peek at the finances of your neighbors, and feel free to let us know: Are your finances normal -- you know, by comparison?
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The 3 Best Options To Borrow From Yourself
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of May 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap