By Erika Riggs
According to the Los Angeles Times, Leonardo DiCaprio has decided he's had enough of trying to rent out his Malibu place: He wants it out of his hands once and for all.
The "Titanic" actor first listed his Malibu home for $75,000 a month in May. Even though the rental was listed all summer, the A-lister didn't seem to get any grabs. Now the home has jumped to the for-sale side, with a price tag of $23 million.
The property holds two homes: The main house has four bedrooms and faces the ocean, and a detached guesthouse has an additional two bedrooms. According to the listing description, the home was recently updated.
DiCaprio owns another home in Malibu, but he spends most of his time in New York, where he purchased a new eco-friendly Battery Park penthouse in Manhattan.
See the listing for more details.
Click on the images below to see other gorgeous homes in Malibu, Calif.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap