A second #housepornthurs victory goes to @PacUnion (Pacific Union International) for tweeting this mind-blowing California villa. The runner-up was a listing submitted by @Ryan_Estately (of the Estately blog).
Perched over Phoenix Lake and Mt. Tamalpais, "Villa Della Pace," listed for $11.495 million, boasts jaw-dropping views of a rolling swath of hills and parkland in Kentfield, Calif. From stone terraces and manicured lawns to radiant gardens and outdoor fireplace, the home's exquisite landscaping packs quite the punch.
But the villa's pool takes the cake: Set beneath an ivy-draped terrace and nestled into a flagstone-checkered lawn, it seems to practically float over the countryside that sweeps out before it.
The interior features limestone and hardwood floors, soaring ceilings, touches of granite and floor-to-ceiling windows. And the family room opens onto a covered terrace that overlooks the pool, offering stunning panoramas of the home's intoxicating environs.
As if that weren't enough, the 2.25-acre residence also has a guesthouse that's brand-new. It shares the main home's villa-style design and has a wraparound deck with glass railings.
Pacific Union International has the listing. Like what you see? Have a look at @PacUnion's other #housepornthurs winner.
This home is the winner of last week's #housepornthurs, a weekly Twitter conversation hosted by @aolrealestate. Tweet listings to AOL Real Estate with the hashtag #housepornthurs every Thursday for a chance to have one of your submissions featured as a House of the Day the following week.
Click on the images below to see other homes for sale in Kentfield, Calif.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap