War Commander! The results are in, and the winner of the first-ever hardcore edition of Facebook Game Face-off is none other than Kixeye's leading game on Facebook. Its challenger, Dungeon Rampage by Rebel Entertainment, fought valiantly, but just couldn't close the gap in time for the poll's closing today at 12 p.m. EST.
In the end, Dungeon Rampage managed an impressive 15,639 votes. However, War Commander rallied a whopping 20,796 votes, solidifying its victory. Despite losing this Face-off, Dungeon Rampage is most certainly an RPG that's worth your time. Check out our review right here.
Of course, that isn't to say that the other seven games that competed don't deserve your attention. From Dungeon Blitz to Avengers Alliance, Robot Rising and more, this Facebook Game Face-off proves that there are plenty of core-focused games on Facebook that are worthy of your clicks.
Congratulations to War Commander, and stay tuned next week for yet another round of Facebook Game Face-off. Until then, click on the links below to give the two finalists a spin (if you haven't already):
Click here to play War Commander on Facebook Now >
Click here to play Dungeon Rampage on Facebook Now >
Are you satisfied with the results? Which game featured in this Face-off is your favorite? Sound off in the comments. Add Comment.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates edge up again this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- 3 Ways To Find Cash In Your Home (Easier Than You Think)
- Your Best Refinance Rates for November 2021
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- adidas is having a huge Cyber Monday sale! Save on shoes, clothes a…
- Here are all the best kitchen deals to score this Cyber Monday — save …
- Daughters surprise dad at the hospital on his last day as a doctor: ‘W…
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for November 2021
- $200 Sign Up Bonus Just In Time For The Holidays
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With a Better Card