It's the morning after Election Day 2012 and I am feeling numb.
Over the past four years, nearly three of which occurred after my layoff from a good job with a good company, I came to believe that the policies of the Obama administration were antithetical to a robust economic recovery after a deep recession. Instead of cutting tax rates, spending and regulations, the way Ronald Reagan did to stimulate a booming economic recovery nearly 30 years ago, President Obama did the opposite.
The results have been dismal: several years of chronically high unemployment, especially for young people, baby boomers and minorities.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Home Equity Surges: Compare Home Equity Loans
- Age 62+? Take this Quiz to Qualify for a Home Equity Conversion
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps New Home Buyers Qualify to Buy
- 5 Reasons You Should Switch To This Travel Credit Card
- Best Travel Cards For Winter 2022
- 3 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until 2024
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold