Whenever you ask folks these days who they think will win this year's U.S. presidential election, they usually respond with a little something like this: "I don't really like either of them." If that's truly the case, then maybe you can do the country one better. Cue French mobile game developer POLM Studio and their next release, Vote For Me on iOS and Android devices.
Available for free on both platforms, Vote For Me puts players into the shoes of a campaign adviser ... and just about everyone else that helps get a presidential hopeful or incumbent in front of the American people in time for Nov. 6. Players will choose a party to champion, with Republican/Democratic being the easiest, Independent a bit more difficult and the Green and Tea Parties being the most challenging.
From there, it's up to players to keep their candidates image as pristine as possible, which will of course be challenged by debates, events ripped from the headlines and more. But to keep the competition on its toes, you can always get them caught in a scandal that'll sully their reputation. Fittingly enough, players can purchase "Super PACs," the game's paid currency, to get ahead even faster. Adorable, isn't it?
Click here to download Vote For Me on iOS and here on Android Now >
Are you interested in this politically-charged mobile game? Who do you think will win the election? Sound off in the comments. Add Comment.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021