In news that can be considered both hilarious and heartwarming, Gameloft has announced a partnership with Movember, the mustache-growing charity that raises awareness about men's health every November. Throughout the month of November, Android players of The Oregon Trail: American Settler can choose from a series of mustaches for their in-game characters, all to help support the cancer fighting Movember cause.
In addition, this latest app update offers new in-game bonuses for your homestead, along with new outfits that will allow you to further customize the look of both your Ma and Pa characters. This update unfortunately isn't available on iPhone or iPad as of this writing, but it will be added at a later date.
For more information about the Movember charity and how you can help the cause, make sure to check out the "Moustaches of Movember" website, and look for the iOS app update for The Oregon Trail: American Settler to launch in the coming days.
Click here to download Oregon Trail: American Settler on Google Play >
What do you think of this humorous update to Oregon Trail: American Settler? Have you updated your characters with any of these new mustaches? Sound off in the comments!
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Taking a long flight home for the holidays? Here’s how to make your…
- 5 DIY experiments mini scientists can do at home
- BFF helps mom out by taking care of baby for 3 months
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for December 2021
- Shop Now, Pay Interest Later With These Top Cards
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now