Silicon Valley has several spokeswomen, like Facebook's COO Sheryl Sandberg, who routinely offers up advice to young women, or Yahoo's Marissa Mayer, the first-ever pregnant CEO of a Fortune 500 company. But women in technology now have a new ambassador, whether they like it or not: Mark Zuckerberg's limelight-loving older sister, Randi.
Randi Zuckerberg was on the rise in the ad business in New York when her little bro offered her a job at his scrappy new startup. Zuckerberg soon found herself the head of marketing at one of the most powerful companies in Silicon Valley. But she's always been part-insider, part-observer of that world, parodying it with her cover band Feedbomb ("Fund Me Maybe") or in homemade videos ("Valleyfreude").
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold