The creators of those charming, gorgeous HTML5 games on Facebook are poised for something completely different. This is Knightly Adventure, Seoul, Korea-based Pangalore's upcoming city-builder-meets-action-RPG that sees players inherit a kingdom that A) needs building from the sorry state it's in when you arrive on its island, and B) needs defending from all sorts of baddies that want to keep it that way. To give a better taste of what Knightly Adventure is all about, Pangalore provided us with these two exclusive videos.
First up is your kingdom, the place that will fuel your adventures with crafted equipment and weapons, healing potions and, yes, new skills to wallop enemies with. Have a look at what building your kingdom is like in Knightly Adventure above.
Next is what you've all been waiting for: the combat. Quests in Knightly Adventure are simple enough. But what might draw hardcore crowds in is that you don't have to wait for friends to go dungeon crawling--you can rope their avatars in asynchronously. Shootin' and lootin' with buds on your own terms? We could get down with that. Let these videos hold you over until our hands-on preview of Knightly Adventure lands soon.
Are you interested in Knightly Adventure? What do you think of it after these videos? Sound off in the comments. Add Comment.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazo…
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- The 3 best wireless Bluetooth speakers you can buy (at 3 different pri…
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021