While there's no representation of Real California Milk within the actual ChefVille game on Facebook, ChefVille fans can still win 150 Chef Cash from Zynga's newest cross-promotion which will reward one lucky chef with the premium currency for submitting their best recipe using milk, cheese, butter or another dairy product.
If you're interested in entering ChefVille's newest contest, you can do so by logging into the game and clicking on the "survey" link at the top of the Facebook page, or you can simply click right here. Once you arrive at the entry page, you'll need to provide a list of ingredients, along with instructions for cooking your dish. There's unfortunately no marked "end" date for this contest, but once the contest finally ends, the winning recipe can and may be used on the ChefVille fan page, the Real California Milk fan page, in email newsletters and more. Putting it simply, if you win this contest, you had better prepare for 15 minutes of Facebook fame.
In addition to that, you'll of course receive the 150 Chef Cash, and it's always possible that a further promotion with Real California Milk could launch in the future for everyone to take part in, in-game as well. Stay tuned for more, and good luck!
Play ChefVille on Zynga.com now >
What do you think of this promotion and the Chef Cash prize? What would you spend 150 free Chef Cash on? Sound off in the comments!
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021