It's an amazing thing, really, the degree of stress one feels when preparing for a job interview, especially when:
1. You've been out of work for two-plus years.
2. You know that there are scads of well-qualified candidates being interviewed for the same job and
3. You're feeling rusty because you haven't been called for an interview in awhile.
Regardless of how well I've prepared for a particular interview, the dominant thoughts in my head on the day of the interview all sound something like this:
I don't want to do this. I don't have to go. I can just not show up. I don't want to go. Why do I have to do this? I don't have to do this. No one's making me do this. Why do I have to go through this? I hate this.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program