Century 21 is the latest real world brand that's found a virtual presence within SimCity Social, as players are now encouraged to collect a free Century 21 business for their towns from the company's official Facebook fan page. The next time you login to your city in SimCity Social, you'll be prompted to visit the fan page and "Like" the page. Fortunately, you don't actually have to Like the page (and clutter your news feed with the company's posts as a result), since the link to claim the business is right there in front of you either way.
You can claim your very own Century 21 business by clicking on this link, and will then find the building in your inventory under the Buildings tab (makes sense, right?). The Century 21 Office functions just as other businesses do, offering your town 280 Simoleons every 24 minutes. Once you place the base, you'll need to click three times (spending three energy in the process) to complete its construction. From there, the business can be upgraded to be more profitable by upgrading it with building materials, Materials and more.
For the first upgrade, which increases the office's output by 20%, you'll need three Business Cards, two Cash Registers and one Business Savvy. These sorts of items can be earned either by asking your friends to send them to you, or you might luck into a few of them at random when tending other businesses in your city. Eventually, you'll be able to increase the income of the building by a full 50%, making this a pretty worthwhile investment, whether you appreciate the Century 21 business branding or not. Just make sure to claim yours fast, before the promotion ends entirely.
Play SimCity Social on Facebook >
What do you think of this Century 21 Office in SimCity Social? Will you add this branded business to your city, or do you not like filling your game with "ads?" Sound off in the comments!
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Nordstrom just marked down this popular weighted robe to 60% off
- Kimchi recipes that are taking over TikTok
- Williams Sonoma’s Warehouse Sale has kitchen items up to 75% off
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021