Stella McCartney, the daughter of Beatles great Paul McCartney, is famous for her sense of style. In fact, the fashion bigwig's company designed the gear of Team Great Britain for the Olympics, according to Time magazine.
That makes the attention her London townhouse has recently received somewhat ironic: The apartment has taken heat for being rather dull. One commenter claimed it was "blah and bland," according to The Daily Mail.
Regardless, we think it's safe to say that McCartney's digs still have a lot going for them. Touted as a home well-suited for entertaining, it has a raised ground floor and a kitchen that leads out to a patio enclosed by vine-covered lattices.
Interior features of the home, located in the posh London neighborhood of Notting Hill, include soaring ceilings, hardwood floors, period fireplaces and floor-to-ceiling windows. Despite its alleged lack of pizzaz, the 2,000-square-foot interior does have what we'd consider a rather stylish flourish: There's a bathtub in the living room.
Bob Crowley of Bective Leslie Marsh has the listing.
Click on the images below to view some of the most expensive listings in the U.S.:
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Home Equity Surges: Compare Home Equity Loans
- Age 62+? Take this Quiz to Qualify for a Home Equity Conversion
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps New Home Buyers Qualify to Buy
- 5 Reasons You Should Switch To This Travel Credit Card
- Best Travel Cards For Winter 2022
- 3 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until 2024
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold