Stella McCartney, the daughter of Beatles great Paul McCartney, is famous for her sense of style. In fact, the fashion bigwig's company designed the gear of Team Great Britain for the Olympics, according to Time magazine.
That makes the attention her London townhouse has recently received somewhat ironic: The apartment has taken heat for being rather dull. One commenter claimed it was "blah and bland," according to The Daily Mail.
Regardless, we think it's safe to say that McCartney's digs still have a lot going for them. Touted as a home well-suited for entertaining, it has a raised ground floor and a kitchen that leads out to a patio enclosed by vine-covered lattices.
Interior features of the home, located in the posh London neighborhood of Notting Hill, include soaring ceilings, hardwood floors, period fireplaces and floor-to-ceiling windows. Despite its alleged lack of pizzaz, the 2,000-square-foot interior does have what we'd consider a rather stylish flourish: There's a bathtub in the living room.
Bob Crowley of Bective Leslie Marsh has the listing.
Click on the images below to view some of the most expensive listings in the U.S.:
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program