By Heather Huhman
Even if you don't watch football, you know "Sunday Night Football." With country star Faith Hill singing the theme song and major NFL players featured in the video, "Sunday Night Football" has built a solid, star-studded brand -- so much so that when "Sunday Night Football" debuted for the 2012 season on a Wednesday night, it recorded the third largest audience in the eleven-year history of the franchise.
"Sunday Night Football" consistently tops viewer charts, taking the top four spots for largest audience during its debut week. Over the past eleven years, NBC has built a huge following of loyal football fans and casual observers. The announcers Chris Collinsworth and Al Michaels themselves have generated followings, both on Twitter and at home. As of 2012, "Sunday Night Football" holds the top spot as the most watched TV series in the Nielsen ratings.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out Of Pocket?
- Recalculate Your House Payment in Minutes
- Can You Save $23,000 By Refinancing Your Home?
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- 6 Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards Of 2022
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap