By Caitlin Walsh, TheStreet
As the holiday shopping season approaches, retailers hire more seasonal employees to keep up with the crowds. It's not just the traditional sales cashier positions that are in demand; possible holiday jobs include everything from Santa Claus impersonator to home holiday decorator or product demonstrator.
Retirees and older workers who are looking for part-time work that keeps them occupied or to help make ends meet, and their flexibility during the holidays makes them an asset for retailers.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Home Equity Surges: Compare Home Equity Loans
- Age 62+? Take this Quiz to Qualify for a Home Equity Conversion
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps New Home Buyers Qualify to Buy
- 5 Best Cash Back Credit Cards For 2022
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- 3 Cards That Can Help You Take Your Dream Vacation
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold