In the last debate, President Obama took a lot of flak from his base for failing to pounce on what they saw as Mitt Romney's endless fibbing. And it seems this time, the Obama camp is on the offensive, seizing on a scathing Washington Post analysis, published this morning, that gave Romney's jobs plan "four Pinocchios."
Romney has frequently said his policies will "create 12 million jobs" in his first term, a number already expected by a number of economic forecasters, including Moody's Analytics and Macroeconomics Advisers, without looking at Republican contender's plans.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Cards With Massive Sign Up Bonuses (Get $200 Fast)
- The Fastest Way to Pay off $10,000 in Credit Card Debt
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until 2023
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program