BURGER KING® Restaurants Serve up Two Great Offers To the West Coast
BURGER KING®Restaurants Serve up Two Great Offers To the West Coast
Limited-time-only California WHOPPER®Sandwich and $4.99 Weekday KING DEALS®Available at Participating BK®Restaurants in Los Angeles, CA
MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Calling all Los Angeles area residents! For a limited-time-only, Burger King Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: BKW) is bringing two delicious promotions to West Coast locations. Beginning today, guests in the Los Angeles, CA area can now enjoy the Golden Coast favorite, the California WHOPPER® Sandwich, made with premium ingredients like creamy guacamole, Swiss cheese and crispy, thick-cut bacon. Guests can also satisfy those BK® cravings by choosing the $4.99 KING DEALS® combo meals. With five delicious items like the Premium Alaskan Fish Sandwich and the new Crispy Chicken Strips, with eight classic or bold dipping sauces, guests will be able to purchase the featured weekday KING DEALS® combo meal for just $4.99 at participating BK® restaurants.
"BURGER KING® brand is committed to providing great tasting food made from high-quality ingredients at a great value. We listened closely to our West Coast guests and worked very hard to create two special offers that are customized just for their unique tastes and needs," said Jose Dias, division vice president West division, Burger King Worldwide, Inc. (BKW). "We are excited to bring back the popular California WHOPPER® Sandwich and created a custom five-day $4.99 KING DEALS® menu with them in mind."
The California WHOPPER® Sandwich is made with USDA certified fire-grilled ground beef, creamy guacamole, thick-cut hardwood smoked bacon, melted Swiss cheese, ripe tomatoes,crisplettuce, freshly sliced onions and mayonnaise, all served on a toasted sesame seed bun for a suggested retail price of $4.49. BK® guests will also have the luxury of customizing their WHOPPER® Sandwiches with additional, bold toppings like guacamole, Tapatio hot sauce and sliced jalapenos.
Guests can also opt to enjoy the West Coast-inspired favorite in the form of a WHOPPER JR.® Sandwich for a suggested retail price of $2.19. Both California WHOPPER® and California WHOPPER JR.® Sandwiches are available for a limited-time-only at select participating BK® restaurants in Los Angeles, CA.
$4.99* KING DEALS®Weekday Schedule:
- Monday: TENDERCRISP®Chicken Sandwich ~ Premium white meat chicken breast perfectly seasoned and layered with crisp lettuce, sliced tomatoes and creamy mayonnaise all sandwiched between an artisan-style bun. (Suggested retail price of the sandwich only is $4.19).
- Tuesday: Original Chicken Sandwich ~ Lightly-breaded premium white meat chicken topped with freshly shredded lettuce and creamy mayonnaise all on a sesame seed bun. (Suggested retail price of the sandwich only is $3.99).
- Wednesday: Original WHOPPER®Sandwich ~ Made with USDA certified fire-grilled beef, juicy tomatoes,crisplettuce, creamy mayonnaise, crunchy pickles and sliced white onions, all on a soft, sesame seed bun. (Suggested retail price of the sandwich only is $3.59).
- Thursday: Crispy Chicken Strips (5 Piece) ~ Crispy Chicken Strips at BK® are made with white meat tenderloin chicken, marinated and lightly battered in seasoned home-style breading. Crispy Chicken Strips are perfect for dipping in one of eight classic or bold BK® sauces. (Suggested retail price of the chicken strips only starts at $2.99).
- Friday:Premium Alaskan Fish Sandwich ~ Made with 4.3 ounces of premium cold water white fish filet, topped with a tangy tartar sauce and shredded lettuce all served on a corn-dusted bakery-style bun. (Suggested retail price of the sandwich only is $3.19).
*Available during weekdays only. Each combo meal is served with small side of thick-cut crispy French Fries or golden Onion Rings and small fountain drink of your choice.
ABOUT BURGER KING WORLDWIDE
Founded in 1954, BURGER KING® (NYS: BKW) is the second largest fast food hamburger chain in the world. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, the BURGER KING® system operates in over 12,600 locations serving over 11 million guests daily in 86 countries and territories worldwide. Approximately 94 percent of BURGER KING® restaurants are owned and operated by independent franchisees, many of them family-owned operations that have been in business for decades. To learn more about Burger King Worldwide, please visit the company's website at www.bk.com or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
KEYWORDS: United States North America California Florida
The article BURGER KING® Restaurants Serve up Two Great Offers To the West Coast originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.